Cyanotype Postcards Workshop
Experience a cyanotype postcards workshop!
During the workshop the technique of cyanotype is introduced and photograms are printed.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Tour at Old Crafts Workshop
- Cyanotype postcards workshop with a master
- Entry/Admission - Senuju Amatu Dirbtuves/ Old Craft Workshop
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Senuju Amatu Dirbtuves/ Old Craft Workshop, Saviciaus g. 10, Vilnius 01127 Lithuania
Experience a cyanotype postcards workshop.
During the workshop the technique of cyanotype is introduced and photograms are printed. Cyanotype is one of the earliest photographic imaging techniques that produces a cyan-blue print. Photograms (light silhouettes of the objects on a dark background) are produced when setting a picture of fresh or dried plants, small items and materials on watercolor paper sensitized to the light. After all, postcards are made by putting together the separate pictures.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Senųjų amatų dirbtuvės / The Old Crafts Workshop, Savičiaus g. 10, Vilnius 01127, Lithuania
Departure Time :2/1/2020 - 1/31/2021
2/1/2021 - 1/31/2022
Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 10 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.