Cyberday Machu Picchu tour By Train 1 Day / Travel until June
This is a great offer to Visit Machu Picchu.
This full day tour all included to Machu Picchu is a good way to enjoy and spend a good time in one of the new wonders of the world for a good price. You will share this tour with other travelers around the world, so it is also a great way to meet new friends.
per adult from
16 to 19 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Round trip train ticket from the Ollantaytambo train station to Machu Picchu Town
- Round trip bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu archaeological site - Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance ticket to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Professional tour guide to visit the Machu Picchu Sanctuary
- Round trip tourist transportation from your hotel in Cusco to the Ollantaytambo train station
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Breakfast and lunch are not included in this tour, You need to carry water and snacks
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
In the morning we will pick up you from your hotel in Cusco at (04:00 AM or 05:30 according train ticket availability) to take you to Ollantaytambo train station (car trip of 1 hour and 40 minutes approx.).
Once at Ollantaytambo train station at 6:10 a.m. We will board the train to go to the town of Aguas Calientes (train trip of about 2 hours). On the train journey you will enjoy beautiful and charming landscapes with mountains and jungle from southern of Peru (train snacks included).
Once you arrive to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town), our staff will be waiting to give you all the indications, you will have free time to have breakfast in the town of Machu Picchu (breakfast on your own), then we will take you to the bus station, where you will board the bus that makes a zigzag path to the mountain where Machu Picchu is located (bus trip of 30 minutes).
Then we will go to the entrance of Machu Picchu, where you must present your tickets and respective identification documents, from this place you will start the guided tour in the citadel of Machu Picchu, visit the main venues of the city with our guide who will give you all the information and history of Machu Picchu for approximately 2 hours, we will visit the citadel and places such as: the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Rooms, among others, on your way we invite you to open the senses and fill with the great energy that hides this majestic place.
At appropiate time you will take the bus from the entrance of Machu Picchu to the town of Aguas Calientes, where you can take your lunch in one of the restaurants of the city. where you can optionally visit the Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes north of the town.
At the appointed time 06:00 PM you will take the train to go back from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo (train trip of 2 hours appox.), where our staff will be waiting for you with a board with your name to take you to the city of Cusco. Arrival time to Cusco 10:30 PM aproximately
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes), Signposted from main square, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu Peru
This tour offer free time in Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu tour, you can spend time in the Hot Spring, that are located 5 to 10 minutes by walking from the Main Square of the town.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you do the reservation, it is important you provided us the Name and the address of the Hotel you will be in Cusco, or the place Where We can pick up you
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.