Cycle in Singapore like a local! Eat like a local!
I can bring you to Coney Island, Marina Bay Sands, East Coast Park and Punggol! Great food is available along the way.
You can experience first hand where locals will ride and eat. The entire journey will be on Singapore's Park Connector, not on road. So it is very safe. If you are keen with the entire route, we will be riding over 20km. Otherwise, we can ride selectively.
You can ride on premium bikes like Giant, Specialized, Yeti, Santa Cruz, Pinarello, Dabomb, BMC, Cannnondale, Kestrel, Tern, Java and commencal! Some of my bikes are worth thousands of dollars each and you get to ride them at a small fee.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You need to pay for food on your own
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Punggol Waterway Park, 10 Sentul Crescent Road, Singapore 828851 Singapore
Built around the section of Punggol Waterway and located along Sentul Crescent, Punggol Waterway Park is a great place for park users to enjoy a fun-filled day of leisure activities. The park is segmented into four different themes: Nature Cove, Recreation Zone, Heritage Zone and Green Gallery.
Stop At: Coney Island Park, Punggol Promenade Nature Walk Punggol Point Park, Beside Punggol Promenade Nature Walk, Singapore Singapore
Besides being rich in history, Coney Island Park houses a wide variety of habitats, including coastal forests, grasslands, mangroves, and casuarina woodlands. It is home to a wide variety of fauna and flora, some of which are critically endangered. Some plants at the park are presumed nationally extinct in the wild.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Pasir Ris Town Park, Pasir Ris Road, Singapore Singapore
Pasir Ris Town Park is a treasured green lung within the Pasir Ris housing estate. With its wide-open space, fitness corner and a playground, it is a popular meeting place for cultural and social interactions among the residents nearby.
Pass By: Along East Coast Parkway and East Coast Park Service Road, Singapore 455486 Singapore
East Coast Park is one of Singapore's most treasured urban getaways, offering an invigorating and exciting diversity of sporting, dining and recreational activities. With the theme “Recreation for All”, the park has an activity for everyone.
Stop At: Sands Skypark Observation Deck, 10 Bayfront Avenue Level 57, Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore 018956 Singapore
Marina Bay Sands is an integrated resort fronting Marina Bay in Singapore, owned by the Las Vegas Sands corporation. At its opening in 2010, it was billed as the world's most expensive standalone casino property at S$8 billion, including the land cost.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :225C Compassvale Walk, Singapore 543225
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.