Cycle of Life, Death & Rebirth (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Varanasi has always been a place that people in India consciously chose to die in for centuries. Varanasi is always associated with the mysteries of life, death & rebirth. If you are a seeker and looking to experience Varanasi in a manner it was built for and want to learn about the culture and genesis of spirituality in Varanasi?
join us on our special walking tour through the cycle of life, death & rebirth, experience the power of holy rituals and understand the true essence of Kashi. On this guided walking tour, we take you to experience the serenity & life energies in Varanasi, our storyteller will share beautiful stories of the ancient past that would make you understand and appreciate the importance of rituals in daily life for a blissful living experience.
Walk along the ghats of Kashi an unique experience to watch colorful mélange of different people; Hindu gurus doing meditations, prayers on the stairs, and learn energy transformation techniques to balance energy within you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great conversations to explore religious aspect, beliefs and local importance
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dasaswamedh Ghat Road Bangali Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
Visit the Dashashwamedh Ghat which is the oldest and holiest ghat and heart of the action where the famous Ganga aarti takes place every evening. Walk around the Ghats of Kashi and learn energy transformation techniques that will help you balance the energy system within you.
Pass By: Manikarnika Ghat, Ghasi Tola Road, Varanasi 221001 India
Manikarnika Ghat is the holiest among the sacred riverfronts, alongside the river Ganga, known for if a dead human cremated, the soul finds salvation/Moksha
Pass By: Dr Rajendra Prasad Ghat, Dashashwamedh Ghat Rd, Varanasi 221001 India
Walk through the other old and spectacular ghats, located at the bank of the river Ganga
Pass By: Panchganga Ghat, Varanasi India
Continue walk along the ghats of Kashi an unique experience to watch colorful mélange of different people; Hindu gurus doing meditations and prayers on the stairs
Pass By: Harishchandra Ghat, Bangali Tola Road Near Manasarovar Ghat, Varanasi 221001 India
Visit Harishchandra Ghats dedicated to the cremation ritual
Departure Point :Hotel Ganges Grand, Front Of Marwari Hospital Building, D-37/47 Godowlia Crossing, Dashashwamedh Ghat Rd, Harha, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.