Cycle Tour Of Old Goa
Goa, with its pristine beaches and beautiful chapels is a prime attraction for tourists from around the world. The trip begins from Goa's capital town Panaji and takes participants through what was once a Portuguese colony, although the highlight is the stop at Se Cathedral, Asia's largest cathedral.
Explore the beautiful town of old Goa
Photograph quaint structures and capture the scenic beauty of Goa
Cycle through the countryside and admire traditional houses and historic churches
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of 21-speed geared hybrid/mountain bicycle
- Group leader and guide
- Use of helmet and lights for safety
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Transport to and from starting/ending point
- Anything not in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Count of Linhares Bridge, Ponte de Linhares Causeway, Alto Porvorim, Bambolim, Goa 403521, India
You will ride through this 380-year-old causeway to reach your next point of attraction.
Stop At: Chapel of Our Lady of the Mount, Goa Velha, Goa 403110, India
You will cross several iconic monuments of old Goa and be briefed about its history and significance by the tour guide. You will end the tour at the Chapel of Nossa Senhora de Monte, which offers a beautiful view of the area.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Panjim Bus Stand, Bus Stand,, Patto Centre, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Chapel of Our Lady of the Mount, Goa Velha, Goa 403110, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.