Cycling along the beautiful Danube banks
The Danube Cycle Path runs along the north bank through the Naturschutzgebiet Gemeindeau nature reserve. Shortly after passing the Greifenstein power station, you will arrive at the Korneuburg, "City of the Pied Piper" with its charming historic center. We cycle through the vast wetlands of Stockerau. At Greifenstein, you can take a break to visit nearby Stockerau, a town known for its summer theater. Climb the church tower for a beautiful view. A delicious snack and drink on the way if you feel like it :-)!
per adult from
What's included :
- - Wonderful bike and a very nice and knowledgeable guide
What's excluded :
- - food and drink on the way
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Danube Canal (Donau Kanal), Vienna Austria
- Experience the car-free Donauradweg
- Suitable for everyone! Also for kids from 12 years.
- Cycling on the most famous cycling route in Europe
- Tip top ladies' and men's bicycle
- Including a friendly & knowledgeable Dutch guide
Departure Point :Piaristengasse, 1080 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.