Cycling day trip from Kranjska gora to Bled, starting in Bled
This tour is one of the best self-guided cycling tours in Slovenia. Following the stream of Sava river, you will visit some amazing natural spots in the Slovenian Alps. After morning transfer from Bled to Kranjska gora you will first visit Zelenci, the springs of Sava river, returning to Kranjska Gora alpine resort with the stunning alpine Lake Jasna, and continue on a special cycling road via Jesenice, beautiful especially in the spring, when daffodils are in full bloom all the way to Bled with Bled Island, a unique symbol of Slovenia (also suitable for cycling in the opposite direction).
Tour lenght: 47 km, + 190m, – 515m
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Transfers from Bled to Kranjska gora
- Detailed documents, one per booking in English language (map, road book - route description & places to visit.
- Service & emergency hotline in case of problems or questions, 24/7 agency support
- Rental bike (touring/trekking bike with 21 gears) with all equipment (helmet, carrier bag, locker, puncture repair kits, spare inner tube, pump)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kranjska Gora, Kranjska Gora, Upper Carniola Region
Kranjska gora is a pretty alpine village with a wide range of restaurants, shops, bars, spas, pools and other amenities in easy reach. Stunning Lake Jasna is a short 10 minute walk from the town centre.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Zelenci Nature Reserve, Podkoren 75b, Kranjska Gora 4280 Slovenia
The Zelenci Lake can be discovered immediately after the village of Podkoren on the southern side of the main road. This natural reserve is home to various interesting flora, among it carnivorous sundew, and among animals, amphibians and nesting birds are represented in large numbers. Following a wooden footbridge, you can walk to the lake and around the swamps without harming nature. An unforgettable green experience
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Martuljek waterfalls, 46. 47369, 13. 828511, Gozd Martuljek 4282 Slovenia
Under the Špik Mountain you will find two waterfalls – pearls of the Slovenian Alpine world. The lower/first Martuljški waterfall can be found by taking a 15 minute walk from the cycling path.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Slovenian Alpine Museum, Triglavska cesta 49, Mojstrana 4281 Slovenia
The Slovenian Alpine Museum in Mojstrana is a unique Alpine and mountaineering centre in Slovenia.
Take a walk through the permanent exhibition with an exciting concept – “The way is the story, the story is the way”.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pericnik Waterfall, Vrata Valley, Mojstrana 4280 Slovenia
Bike an additional 6 km in one direction from the museum to one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Slovenia. You can even walk underneath the lower one. A great way to cool down in summer.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lake Bled, Cesta svobode 10, Bled 4260 Slovenia
The end of our tour represents another alpine pearl: Bled lake with island and castle. Breath taking.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers, for travellers with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 20% discount for children under 16
- A minimum of 2 people per booking are required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.