Cycling - Genal Valley Views - 25km - Moderate Level
A short distance road ride for less regular cyclists to get a taster of the dramatic mountain scenery close to Ronda.
The route begins with a steady climb from Ronda up to a ridge overlooking the Genal valley. The road undulates along the ridge-top road with fantastic views of the rocky limestone mountains all around. There are no villages along this section of the route until we ride past the village of Atajate, the smallest white village in Malaga province, with only around 140 inhabitants. Then we take a turn off the main ridge and enjoy a fast, twisting descent to the bottom of the Guadiaro river valley. We finish at the small satellite village of Jimera estacion at the bottom of the hill. There is time for optional refreshments at a local bar before we return to Ronda in our minibus.
per adult from
What's included :
- Water Bottle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
A short ride from Ronda to give a taste of Andalucia's mountain scenery. Quiet mountain roads climb steadily out of Ronda to give panoramic views of the Genal Valley, then a narrow twisting sections descends to the river at Jimera.
Departure Point :Estacíon de Ronda Adif, Av. Andalucía, 31, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We arrange all our pickups to be as convenient as possible from Ronda hotels or locations near to where you are staying. Pickup will be arranged by email after confirmation of your booking.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.