Cycling in artisans town and gastronomic experience in Chile
You will have a magical day full of surprises and local knowledge of our country, where we assure you that the experience will be memorable.
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of bicycle
- Lunch - We will prepare our lunch as a Chilean gastronomic experience
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pomaire, Pomaire, Santiago Metropolitan Region
I will pick you up where you are staying inside Santiago; We will go to the town of artisans, which is 45 minutes from the city, where our local guide will be waiting for us. We will arrive at your home, which is full of magic and you will realize why. I can tell you that he is a young man who has achieved a 100% self-sustaining lifestyle. We will be able to know a beautiful work that he did with reconstructed bicycles, which will be our way of moving within the streets of the beautiful town and to know the place thoroughly; If for some reason you cannot use a bicycle, do not worry, we can do the tour by car, anyway they are short journeys.
We will visit workshops of local artisans, who will show us step by step, the process of the material they work with and demonstrate the ability they have to form unique pieces with their own hands, and if we are lucky and depending on the time of the artisans, We can experience being able to make a piece ourselves.
Later, we will take a bike or vehicle ride through the countryside, where you will enjoy a majestic landscape of the valley, to go to the house of a villager who will teach us to prepare a typical Chilean dish, which we will then share and enjoy to return later to Your accommodation I assure you that the trip will be full of surprises and you will live the best experience with us.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel, hostel, apart hotel in Santiago, Providencia, Las Condes
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/13/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.