Cycling Kotor - Tivat bay around Vrmac
Cycling Kotor bay around Vrmac peninsula and visit UNESCO protected heritage places is just unique experience between Tivat and Kotor
Tour starts from Kotor Old Town and goes first trough busy traffic for five minutes and after that starts uphill ride for 40 minutes to the Saint Trojica pass. When you get to first break at the hill you can enjoy in stunning view to Tivat and Kotor bay. This pass is at 300 meters above sea level.
After short break you keep cycling downhill for 20 min to the Tivat city and visit luxury resort of Porto Montenegro. From this location you keep cycling to Verige strait and have break for drink in local beach bar. After break you continue cycling to church Our Lady of the Angel where is the bay most narrow. Cycling to the Kotor city you would pass through local places Stoliv, Prcanj and Muo and see Holly Mather temple, the biggest Catholic temple as well you will see abandoned palace Tre Sorele. Total road is 35km.
This road is used bay car, so be careful.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Biking guide
- Drink in Verige beach bar
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Verige
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porto Montenegro, Tivat Bay, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
We would cycle trough Porto Montenegro
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Verige, Tivat, Lepetani, Montenegro
Here is break for coffee or drink
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gospa od Anđela -Verige, Lepetani, Montenegro
Having amazing view at most narrow part of Boka baz.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Our Lady's Temple of Prcanj, Prcanj bb, Prcanj, Kotor Municipality 85335 Montenegro
Visit the greatest temple in region.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tre Sorelle Palace, Prcanj bb, Prcanj, Kotor Municipality 85335 Montenegro
Having interesting legend story and taking photos
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :1: Kotor Old Town City Walls, Kotor, Montenegro
2: Pine, Tivat, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup our guests from any hotel around Kotor bay for additional charge.Ports
- Kotor port marine
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- It is not necessary to wear mask during cycling.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.