Cycling ring of the Euganean Hills E2
We are in the green heart of Veneto, at the center of its cycle paths that branch out like a complex network covering a vast territory. The cycle ring of the Euganean Hills develops like a circular itinerary along the river ways that embrace the Euganean Hills Natural Park.
This full day ride, accompanied by a passionate tour guide, will surprise you for the richness of its cultural heritage with the prestigious Venetian villas, the unchanged walled cities and castles.
To reach our agency you can take the train from the following cities of Veneto. Get off at the Terme Euganee Abano Montegrotto stop located in Montegrotto Terme. From the station there are 5 minutes on foot to our agency.
- Train from Padua (10min.)
- Train from Venice (40min.)
- Train from Bologna (1h20min.)
- Train from Treviso (55min.)
- Train from Vicenza (1h.)
- Train from Verona (1h.55min.)
- Train from Ferrara (50min.)
What's included :
- Bicycle touring bike rental
- Tourist guide
- Bicycle tour leader
- Lunch in a local cellar with paired wines
- Technical organization
- Entry/Admission - Parco Regionale dei Colli Euganei
What's excluded :
- € 10 e-bike
- One-way train ticket from Venice and Padua per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Regionale dei Colli Euganei, Via Rana Ca' Mori 8, 35042 Este Italy
The Euganean Hills are a group of hills of volcanic origin that rise up to 300-600 m from the Paduan-Venetian plain a few km south of Venice. The Euganean Hills form a vast natural park with splendid landscapes, cellars and historic buildings. These volcanic heights were the destination of Venetian patricians and Paduan noblemen to build their Venetian Villas during the Renaissance.
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: Padua, Padua, Province of Padua, Veneto
Padua is a city in Veneto, in Northern Italy, known for Giotto's frescoes. In the historic center of the city there are streets with arcades and elegant cafés frequented by students of the University of Padua, founded in 1222.
Pass By: Terme Euganee, Via Pietro d'Abano 18, 35031, Abano Terme Italy
The Euganean Spas of Abano Montegrotto are one of the most famous spa destinations in the world where beneficial and healthy waters have been flowing for over three thousand years, giving life to the largest thermal spa in Europe: the Euganean Thermal Basin. The Euganean Spas are the area of Padua represented by the five thermal municipalities of Abano Terme, Montegrotto Terme, Galzignano Terme, Battaglia Terme and Teolo which together make up the largest thermal center in Europe: the Euganean Thermal Basin. The Euganean Spas are considered a privileged destination for those who want a relaxing holiday in a special atmosphere in contact with nature.
Pass By: Abano Terme, Abano Terme, Province of Padua, Veneto
Abano Terme is located along the northeastern edge of the Euganean hills and is the main center of the Euganean spas. It rises in an extinct volcanic area, in the Padua area. The therapeutic benefits that can be obtained from the thermal waters, combined with the highly organized hotel structure make Abano Terme one of the most important mud-therapeutic and thermal resorts in the world.
Pass By: Montegrotto Terme, Montegrotto Terme, Province of Padua, Veneto
Montegrotto is known for its spa treatments; in fact, for thousands of years, thermal waters have emerged in this area, which have brought Montegrotto and, more generally, the Euganean Spas to economic and cultural prosperity.
Departure Point :Viaggiare curiosi, Via Aureliana, 50, 35036 Montegrotto Terme PD, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.