Cycling Sligo. Sligo. Self-guided. Full/half day.
Sligo at the foot of Bebulben mountain;
Within cycling distance of Rosses Point;
Close to beaches;
Half hour cycle to Yeat's burial site at Drumcliffe;
Loads of other history and heritage sites within cycling distance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pump & Puncture Repair Kit, Lock, Local Map, Helmet.
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks.
Situated on the Wild Atlantic Way, boasting some of the most breathtaking scenery in Ireland and with a colourful and welcoming town ready to host you on your cycling stay, Sligo has something for every cyclist. Located on the edge of Lough Gill and at the foot of Benbulben - Sligo’s dramatic landscape is breathtaking!
Sligo is also the home of traditional Irish music, with plenty of song and craic to be had each night. Sligo is a vibrant place full of characters, stories and experiences and is home to some of the region’s best accommodation, eateries and beautiful local shops. .
Available all year round.
Departure Point :127 Garavogue Villas, Abbeyquarter South, Sligo, F91 AEY9, Ireland
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.