Cycling Tour around Nyaung Shwe (Inle Lake) in a Day
This tour is operated by a Travelife responsible tour operator. The program is suitable for bikers who wishes to do a scenic biking around Nyaung Shwe and Inle Lake in a day.
Route : Nyaung Shwe
Start : Nyaung Shwe
End : Nyaung Shwe
Cycling Tour around Nyaung Shwe
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nyaungshwe, Nyaungshwe, Shan State
Your cycling tour (15km) start at Nyaung Shwe and you will visit Shan Museum to explore Shan Palace, different culture and the appliance of Shan Saophas. You will cycle to the country side around Nyaung Shwe on the eastern shore of Inle Lake passing through plenty of seasonal plantations, bamboo forests, teak plantations and reforestation areas. You can visit Red Mountain Estate vineyards and winery to taste and observe the processing of local wine production. You will enjoy lunch with the Marvelous view of Inle Lake and grape plantations. After that, you will ride down the convenient road along the Inthar village to Nyaung Shwe.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Nyaungshwe, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to Covid-19, there may be restrictions or barriers to travel to Myanmar. When in doubt, please check with us first.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.