Cycling tour in Landscape Park near Warsaw
Come with us on a great trip!
We have prepared a unique trip during which not only will you strengthen your body and mind, meet new people, but most importantly you will discover the beauty of the nature of the Bolimów Landscape Park and you will touch the incredible history of the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Landscape Park fees
- A professional guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Lunch and dinner
- Entry/Admission - Bolimow Landscape Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We have prepared a unique trip during which not only will you strengthen your body and mind, meet new people, but most importantly you will discover the beauty of the nature of the Bolimów Landscape Park and you will touch the incredible history of the area.
Our trip offers:
1. Picturesque routes surrounded by beautiful nature.
2. An interesting programme that includes visiting the most interesting corners of the park and nature reserves: the Rawka River and Mariańska Forest.
3. Touring historic Łowicz and the baroque residence of The Radziwiłł Family – a palace in Nieborów and a romantic park in Arkadia.
4. A true hit! The only such planned area in Mazowsze and unique in the whole of Poland – Żyrardów. We will see how people lived in a labour village over 150 years ago, what was their living, where they worked, prayed and had fun. We will also visit a residence district where the managers of old textile factories lived and a park in which they relaxed. There are almost 300 landmarks in Żyrardów (mostly post-industrial) which gradually regain their greatness, becoming fashionable lofts, offices, restaurants, and shops. In one of those landmarks the tour participants will be able to buy products made of linen – the symbol of the industrial history of the town.
5. A professional guide.
7. Basic bike service.
8. Lunch and dinner
We meet early in the morning at the train station, from which we go to Łowicz by train or by bus. From there we go to Nieborów and Arkadia, and then through the Puszcza Bolimowska to Żyrardów, where we go back to Warsaw in the evening.
During the trip we will ride for around 50km and together with sightseeing of the programme’s points it will take us the entire day (exact time of the departure and arrival of the trains will be specified later). Of course, during our trip we plan breaks.
The route is easy and does not require any particular physical preparing. It runs mostly on asphalt roads with little traffic (municipal roads) and partly on dirt roads.
Be sure to take for the trip:
1. Appropriate clothes.
2. A raincoat.
3. Backpack or a pannier.
4. A flashlight (a headlamp would be the best).
5. Water in a plastic bottle (at least 1.5l)
6. A camera or a smartphone to record the memories from the trip.
Departure Point :Warszawa Centralna railway station
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Warsaw
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.