Cygnet Bay Unique Tidal Waterfall Reefs Scenic Cruise
Marvel at the unique tidal phenomenon, a cascading waterfall reef
Discover the unique reefs and tides only found in the Kimberley
Visit Cygnet Bay, one of the most beautiful locations in all of Australia
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hour sea safari tour
- Experienced guide
- Entry/Admission - Cygnet Bay Pearls Showroom
What's excluded :
- Transport to Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cygnet Bay Pearls Showroom, 23 Dampier Tce, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Witness a tidal phenomenon that has to be seen to be believed. Experience an abundance of islands that form the Buccaneer Archipelago and the worlds largest tropical tides the expose the waterfall reef.
Your sea safari departs from Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm on an amphibious sea vessel. Transfer to the tour vessel, a 12-seater rib with twin 250-horsepower engines, ideally suited for the tides in the area. The highlight of the tour is the emergence of a reef with a cascading waterfall on outgoing tides.
With turquoise blue water and white sand beaches largely untouched by human interference, the region around Cygnet Bay is considered one of the most beautiful locations in all of Australia. Extend your stay for a night or longer and experience life on the tip of the Dampier Peninsula with a million star view.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Broome-Cape Leveque Road, Broome-Cape Leveque Rd, Dampier Peninsula WA 6725, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.