Czech Countryside Villages Tour from Prague with Goat Farm
Get off the beaten track in touristy Prague and get to know the real Czech countryside with a guide who knows the best places you won't find in travel books. Enjoy the magical volcanoes, distant views and charming steppes, learn how to pan for Czech garnets and taste homemade goat cheese at a local goat farm.
You get to experience an easy going trip in an off-road car with a local guide, who knows the best places you won't find in travel books and will be there only for you and your questions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide services for the duration of the trip
- Transport in our 4x4 vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Offroadsafari - Day Tour, Na PrikopE 15, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
You get to experience an easy going trip in an off-road car with a local guide, visit magical places you never thought existed in the Czech Republic and enjoy astonishing views of the varied landscape.
After the pick-up at your hotel, take a drive for about 1 hour to reach the tour starting point. Along the way and then all day your breath will be taken away by the stunning lookouts of the volcanoes and distant mountains. You will hardly find a landscape more photogenic than Bohemian Uplands in the Czech Republic. These extinguished volcanoes create a miraculous scenery, you can never get tired of.
You'll learn to pan for the famous Bohemian garnets.This stunning deep red coloured mineral is a favourite part of jewellery all around the world. You can take them home with you as an original souvenir.
You will head out to small villages with picturesque red roofs and charming churches, drive through the valleys and over the hills, pass by green and yellow flowering fields and grassland with livestock, stop at some of the mysterious medieval castles and soak up the vibes of the real countryside life.
Around noon you'll get a to taste a local cuisine in a small countryside gastropub and admire the view over volcanoes and 4 medieval castles straight from the table.
Explore Raná, the most popular mountain for paragliders in the Czech Republic, where, if lucky, you can observe rare ground squirrels roaming freely in their natural habitat.
Finally, you get to visit a local farm, where you can taste homemade goat cheese and pet the animals. You will learn how the goat cheese is made and what the farmers have to do every day to keep the farm running. You can also buy some of the local products here.
The local tour guide and its narration will make your trip unforgettable and unusual experience. He will tell you all there is to know about the life in the Czech countryside and answer all your questions. When you don't have any more of them, the driver will take you back to your hotel.
THIS TRIP IS PERFECT FOR:
• Nature lovers
• Couples and families
• Travelers who do not seek exhausting hikes but rather easy going trip
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in any hotel or Airbnb in Prague. Wait in the lobby or reception (Airbnb in front of the house)
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In CZ kids seat is requiered if the kid is below 150cm or under 36Kg.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.