Czech Spas of Karlovy Vary and Marianske Lazne from Prague
During this tour you’ll have the opportunity to visit the largest, most well known Czech Spa. The founding of this town has been linked to Emperor Charles IV since 1358, when he built a hunting lodge here. There are 12 famous springs with a temperature of about 72°C, the most famous being Vridlo.
During your walk along the Tepla River and the majestic Neo-Rennaissance colonnades, you will have a chance to taste different mineral waters and purchase souvenirs .Karlovy Vary is also famous for its local china and glass manufacturing industry. These products are on display at a special exhibition and are sold at specialized shops. The spa was visited by many rulers and artists including Goethe, Chateaubriand, Chopin, Beethoven, Brahms and Dvorak. After lunch (included), visit the Moser glass factory and shop.
Next you will come to the famous Marianske Lazne, with its curative springs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Moser Glass Museum
- Professional guide
- Transportation by air conditioned coach
- Hotel pick up upon request
- Entry/Admission - Moser
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marianske Lazne, Marianske Lazne, Karlovy Vary Region, Bohemia
The program of the tour includes a tour of the spa area with its unique historical architecture, a sampling of the spa waters from the famous Cross Spring, and finally you’ll visit the ancient colonades.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Karlovy Vary, Karlovy Vary, Karlovy Vary Region, Bohemia
During your walk along the Tepla River (its name means "warm") and the majestic Neo-Rennaissance colonnades, you will have a chance to taste different mineral waters and purchase souvenirs, we will take lunch here.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Moser, Kpt. Jaroshe 46/19, Karlovy Vary 360 06 Czech Republic
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Národní 38, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please, wait for your driver from 8:30 in your hotel lobby.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Reservation for shared tour may be cancelled or rescheduled if the minimum group size (4) is not met.
- Most travelers can participate
- Shared tour (transfer) is provided in a small group in compliance with all hygienic regulations on health protection such as disinfection of cars before each trip, observance of distances during the trip and in the places visited, disinfectants for use by clients.
- Clients must have covered noses and mouths (facemask or scarf) and have gloves (they can be needed in some cases).
- Private option trip with guide and driver is for up to 6 participants.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.