Czech Volcanic Mountains and Goat Farm Private Tour from Prague
Enjoy this trip to the czech countryside which offers truly authentic bohemian experience! First we will take you to a family-operated goat farm where you will have a chance to caress and feed the goats, all while learning everything about the traditional way of raising the animals. During the excursion you can taste farm`s own goat-cheese and goat-milk. Then we will drive to Litomerice where we can have a lunch in the historical town`s center. After lunch we will continue to the volcanic mountains, lonely extinguished volcanos in the middle of picturesque fields that offer views for tens of kilometers far. On one such hill stands a ruin of a medieval castle called Hasenburg. This mysterious place attracted romantic authors ever since 19th century, as it offers both history and terrific views. Another option is to climb the Milesovka mountain, which at 2500ft stands as the tallest volcano in the area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Goat-cheese tasting and farm excursion
- Visit of old well-preserved villages in the countryside
- Visit of Hasenburg castle
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee to the Hazmburk Castle
- Entry/Admission - LucyTours
- Entry/Admission - Hrad Hazmburk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: LucyTours, Prague 17000 Czech Republic
Why travel on a crowded bus tour with a fixed itinerary when you can enjoy a flexible private tour with your own personal tour guide? Lucytours, an independent professional tour agency based in Prague, has specialised in tourism since 1997. We aim to provide the best customer experience in the market combined with the warm approach of a family business. Our goal is to make your day truly unforgettable and offer a variety of flexible tours designed to meet all your requirements.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Hrad Hazmburk, Purkrabska 2, Libochovice 411 17 Czech Republic
We will climb one of the volcanic mountains to reach this stunning ruin of a medieval castle from the 13th century. We will enjoy the gorgeous view to the countryside.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Terezin Memorial, Principova alej 304, Terezin 411 55 Czech Republic
Originally fortress from the 18th century that was turned into a concentration camp by the Nazis. We will pass through it.
Stop At: Certovy hlavy - Devil's heads, 50. 4202800n, 14. 4646481E, Zelizy 277 21 Czech Republic
We will admire these bizarre devilish heads sculpted into sandstone rock.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any place in Prague that suits you (ie. hotel, apartment, square, airport)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.