D2D Private Transfer (Krakow Airport ⇄ Your Hotel). 1-8 passengers.
Why stress waiting for unreliable taxis or shuttle transfers to Krakow’s busy airport or to other cities? Ensure peace of mind with a private transfer from Your Krakow accomodation to Krakow Airport of John Paul II and reach the destination relaxed and in good time! Our transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
per adult from
20 to 40 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Road and Parking Fees, Taxes
- Private transportation
- English-speaking chauffeur
- Meet & Greet Service
- Air-conditioned Vehicles with WIFI
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off Services (Hotels, Airbnb etc.)
What's excluded :
- Our 2020 VANs accomodate up to 8 passengers. Vehicles feature stylish and spacious interiors + plenty of cargo room. All cars have individual A/C for each passenger! In addition, You’ll be met and escorted by a professional chauffeur. After booking we will contact You to set up Your transfer and to confirm all details of Your journey.
Departure Point :
We'll pick You up from any chosen location within Krakow or Krakow Airport or Wieliczka. After booking we will contact You to set up Your transfer and to confirm all details of Your journey.
AirportsJ. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
Departure Time :7/7/2020 - 6/26/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Kraków, Poland - All hotels, apartments, airbnb in Krakow.John Paul II Kraków-Balice International Airport, Kapitana Mieczysława Medweckiego 1, 32-083 Balice, PolandWieliczka, Poland - All hotels, apartments, airbnb in Krakow.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.