Da Nang and Hoi An City Private Tour
9:00a.m :Our guidewill pick you up from your hotel from Hoi An or Da Nang city and we transfer to visit Giant Lady Buddha Statue on Monkey Mountain, the tallest in Viet Nam.facing the sea & Enjoy Stunning View,Photo Opportunity.
Next,We stop at Dragon bridge to take Nice Picture & Enjoy Da Nang Modern City
Then We Head to Marble Mountain, we will take the elevator up to the Water Mountains, you will visit Xa Loi tower, Linh Ung Pagoda, Tang Chon Cave, and enjoy the amazing and breathtaking views from the mountain top.
After That we go to Hoi An city to Have Lunch,
Go to Coconut Village to ride Basket Boat to visit Coconut Jungle & catch Crabs.
Our next stop is the UNESCO listed Hoi An Old Town.During your guided walking tour, your tour guide will explain the history of the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum & You go to the night market and see the lovely lanterns
Return to your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Modern Minivan
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Tikcets in Da Nang & Hoi An city
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Basket Boat Ride Fee, Water
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Night Market
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Son Tra Peninsula, Son Tra Peninsula, Da Nang
Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. There are 17 floors in the statue, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Water Mountains and with our knowledgeable tour guide, you will visit Xa Loi tower, Linh Ung Pagoda, Tang Chon Cave, and enjoy the amazing and breathtaking views from the mountain top.
Duration: 1 hour 25 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Symbol of Da Nang Modern city
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Coconut Village to row Bamboo Basket Boat to visit Coconut Jungle
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
UNESCO listed Hoi An Old Town. During your guided walking tour, your tour guide will explain the history of the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the central market.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Night Market, Nguyen Hoang Street, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
night market and see the lovely lanterns that Hoi An is famous for, shop or just wander the Old Town
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang city or Hoi An city
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.