Da Nang City Tour by Private Car(Marble Mountain- Lady Buddha)
– Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves in Marble Mountain
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
- Visit the Giant Lady Buddha Statue on Son Tra Peninsula
– Overlook the most marvelous view of mountains, blue ocean & Da Nang city
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off
- Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Ticket
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Personal fee
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
08:00 - 8:30am Our guilde and driver take to Marble Mountain, a group of limestone and marble hills filled with caves. Travel to the top and gaze upon the city, seeing new high rise buildings standing alongside traditional wooden houses. Then explore the mountain’s main cave to see a beautiful Buddha statue built in the Cham style
And then visit to Han Market. Explore row after row of dry goods for sale and mingle with the local shoppers.
After lunch at a restaurant, continue exploring Danang with a visit to the Linh Ung Pagoda. This serene compound features stunning views over the sea and the Cham Islands. The pagoda is dominated by a 67-metre statue of Guanyin, the goddess of mercy. The locals believe Guanyin protects fishermen from danger so it is not uncommon to see devotees making offerings or saying prayers at the base of the statue.
Pay a visit to a unique cemetery which serves as the last resting place of French and Spanish soldiers. While wandering among the tranquil grounds, learn about their fateful joint expedition in 1858.
The day comes to a close with a visit to the Cham Museum. Browse the remarkable collection of Cham sculptures and artefacts dating from the 7th to 15th century.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Sky's Hoi An Tours