Da Nang day tour of Marble mountains, traditional sites and Hoian ancient town
In this day tour in and around Da Nang, you will get to visit the Marble mountains and a stone sculpture village to enjoy the scenic views of river, rice paddy field and ocean from the peaks. The city is popular with Han river and lots of bridges and stunning beaches. There are lovely sights of lush greens, as well as azure waters which are all refreshing to look at. You also showed to the museum war and some french built sights with monumental architecture. Hoi An is a peaceful down town for a walking tour with our local tour guide then do shopping and get a clothes made and measured by Hoi An tailor.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby and warmly welcome you to start our trip. First, you will be transferred to the complex of Marble Mountains to discover the stunning natural caves, enjoy the beautiful view from the from the top of the mountain, visit the mysterious pagodas and the heavenly peaks as well as admire the beautiful panoramic view of Co Co river. You will then head down the mountain and visit the stone village where skilled local sculptors create marble products.
Then, drive to the downtown to explore the war museum, Da Nang cathedral and Love padlocks bridge next to the Dragon bridge.
You will have chance to see or talk with fishermen in Tho Quang fishing village and boat shelter.
After crossing the second coppy mini Golden Gate Bridge, you will visit Han market, one of the city’s major traditional markets and among its most-visited attractions for both domestic and foreign visitors. This market is well-known for its live and fresh seafood, as well as its fresh fruits and vegetables, and local specialities.
Lunch wil be on your own payment then we will head to Hoi An ancient town to explore the Japanese Bridge, Phuc Kien Temple, Tan Ky ancient house and some other old building and enjoy the local life,...
End tour in Hoi An or Da Nang city.
Departure Point :Da Nang, Da Nang
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.