Dacha Trip Private Tour
Do you want to discover real Russian life outside big cities? Visit Soviet and modern Russian dachas (summer houses) in a typical Russian dacha village. August brings the harvest for their small garden plots, but a dacha is much more than just an economic benefit: it embodies a culture dating back to Communist times. Explore what Russians grow in their gardens, taste home made Russian meal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide and driver
What's excluded :
- Gratuities to guide/driver (optional)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kellomyaki-Komarovo Local Lore Museum, Kurortnaya, 22, Komarovo, St. Petersburg 197733 Russia
Explore how Russians spend their summer time outside of St. Petersburg. There you will see dachas of many famous individuals. These people include famous artists, composers, educators and much more. The dacha is a unique phenomenon in the life of Anna Akhmatova, well-known poetess, great ballerina Galina Ulanova and many others. Russian traditional dinner will be served in one of modern dachas by hospitable hosts. You will be surprised at the variety and flavors of Russian traditional foods.
• Vodka with traditional Russian snacks: herring and pickles
• Traditional Borsch
• Beef Stroganoff
• Mineral water/Sprite
• Dessert: marmalade, marshmallo and marshmallo sticks
• In summer: Russian summer soup "Okroshka" or cold Borsch
Optional: House-Museum of Ilya Repin "Penaty"; Museum devoted to eminent people of cultural and historical life of Komarovo; tour to Kronshtadt port city with visiting its forts and/or Vyborg city.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and return point: your Saint Petersburg hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour details: Daily from 10.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m. Address: Komarovo village, Leningrad region (1,5 hours from St. Petersburg)
- Optional: House-Museum of Ilya Repin "Penaty"; Museum devoted to eminent people of cultural and historical life of Komarovo; tour to Kronshtadt port city with visiting its forts and/or Vyborg city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.