Dadiani Palace-Martvili Canyon Private Tour
Dadiani Palaces Historical and Architectural Museum in Zugdidi.
At the present in the museum are kept: icons, various religious objects, fine art samples; archaeological materials from Greek and Georgian antique culture; relics of Samegrelo princes, royal families of France, Russia, Spain; 15-19th c.c. manuscripts and charters; libraries of Napoleon and Dadiani family; samples of European and Asian weapons; collection of paintings of Russian peredvizhniks, French painters of battle-pieces, and English painters of seascapes; collection of crystal, china and faience crockery...
Martvili is located in Samegrelo. The canyon is divided into two parts, Upper and Lower. Fans of extreme sports can ride a boat along the canyon from the Upper part that leads to a waterfall falling from the height of about 12 meters. In the lower part of the canyon there is a “pool” where you can swim and enjoy the beauty of the surrounding nature.
per adult from
16 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Dadiani Museum entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Dadiani Palaces Historical and Architectural Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Martvili Canyon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dadiani Palaces Historical and Architectural Museum, Zviad Gamsakhurdia St., 2, Zugdidi 2100 Georgia
Dadiani Palaces Historical and Architectural Museum in Zugdidi, West Georgia, Samegrelo region, was established in 1921 and contains 41000 items.
The museum complex includes: palaces of the Samegrelo queen Ekaterine Chavchavadze-Dadiani and Prince Niko Dadiani, court church, and the botanic garden. In 1850 Prince David Dadiani organized museum in the palace and displayed unique numismatic materials from the present day village Nokalakevi, the antique period town and Dadiani family collections of medieval European armor and weapons, ethnographic objects and fine art.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Martvili Canyon, Martivili Georgia
Martvili is located in Samegrelo region of Western Georgia, 280km from Tbilisi. On its highest hill there is a Monastery. Martvili canyons used to be a bath place for Dadiani family. Now people visit it to enjoy the scenery, its waterfalls and take a boat trip in the river with deep green color. The canyon is divided into two parts, Upper and Lower. Fans of extreme sports can ride a boat along the canyon from the Upper part that leads to a waterfall falling from the height of about 12 meters. Thanks to the climate of the terrain and high humidity, the walls of the canyon are covered with moss, you will also see lianas that grow along the whole length of the canyon, small streams and waterfalls. A truly fabulous picture! In the lower part of the canyon there is a “pool” where you can swim and enjoy the beauty of the surrounding nature.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.