Daegu Day tour: Explore traditional market with foodies and Theme Park
Daegu is the third largest metro politan city in Korea. With its wide open green spaces and stunning Buddhist sites, Daegu is the living embodiment of Korea’s traditional culture and contemporary charm. It is a progressive city with a split down the middle of contemporary developments and ancient tradition preservation.
- Taste a city view with Cable car from Apsan Observatory
- Stroll on Daegu’s Modern Streets
- Taste various street food in Seomun Market
- Feel nature and kick back in Eco Theme Park
* Why you should book with us?
"WE MAKE QUALITY TOUR SERVICE WITH REASONABLE PRICE FOR YOU!"
Don't waste your time for compulsory shopping. Our tour guides don’t take you to a shop selling overpriced items. We do not deal with big-size group bookings. Our small-size tours guarantee a personalized approach.
Tour guides are friendly, accommodating and experienced. They will make your trip to Korea more special and memorable! Your tour guide will take you to really nice restaurants.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Cable car ticket
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Seomun Market
- Entry/Admission - E-World
- Entry/Admission - Apsan Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Hill Crest
What's excluded :
- Adventure activities in Hill crest(optional)
- Food and drink(unless specified)
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seomun Market, 45, Keunjang-ro 26-gil, Jung-gu, Daegu 41926 South Korea
First, you will go to Seomun Market which is one of the three markets in Korea and is the largest market in Gyeongsang Province. It is a traditional market famous for various food items along with textiles such as silk and linen. Here, you can get a glimpse of the life of the Korean People. you can purchase anything from high-quality traditional hanboks to local snacks. For example, Flat dumplings, shrimp skewers and spicy fish cake.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Hangae Maeul, 238, Jusan-ro, Wolhang-myeon, Seongju-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do 40031 South Korea
Seongju hangae village is one of the folk village in Joseon dynasty. 75 houses are well arranged and most of them were built in late 18C to early 19C. Recently, Seongsan Lee family are succeeding the tradition and the village has become a crucial source of folk village.
Stop At: E-World, 302-11 Duryu-dong, Dalseo-gu, Daegu South Korea
If you want to give your children nice memories in their childhood, you can’t miss this amusement park. There are many rides. The main attraction is the camel back. You’ll find an ice skating rink as well as a sky deck. This is where Korean Drama ‘Hyde Jekyll Me’ was filmed.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Apsan Observatory, Apsansunhwan-ro, Daemyeong 9(gu)-dong, Nam-gu, Daegu, South Korea
You will head to Apsan Observatory to see night view. You can go up to Apsan observatory by riding a cable car. You can see the entire city of Daegu in one sight. This place is not only known for the day view, but also for the beautiful sunset and night view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hill Crest, 1003, Gachang-ro, Gachang-myeon, Daegu 42936 South Korea
You will visit Eco Theme Park called Hill crest. You will get fresh new experience each spring, summer, fall and winter. If you are sick and tired of daily routine, you should check this park. This place is a fun-filled ecological theme park composed of a variety of outdoor activities. The Fragrance of various herbs will make you feel refreshed and pleasant.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 year for this tour
- Please add country code to your phone number at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.