Dahshur Sakkara and Memphis private day tour including the entrance fees
Full day private guided tour visiting the ancient Egyptian burial place of Sakkara,the step pyramid,the ancient Mastaba tombs dates back to 4000 years ago .Visit the bent and red pyramids in Dahsur and see the colossi of King Ramses in Memphis museum .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air condition private car/van
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Bottle of water each
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Mit Rahina Museum
What's excluded :
- At 9 am you will meet your Egyptologist tour guide in your hotel in Cairo and you will be transferred to the city of Giza.on the way to Dahsur your tour guide will give you a historical introduction about the ancient Egyptian royal tombs and the history of the pyramids .
Arrive to Dahsur and start by visiting the red pyramid of Kink Senfru - the 1st true pyramid was ever built - which has its entrance some 20 meters over the ground level .Then move to the south in Dahsur plateau to see the bent pyramid and the remains of its valley temple and listen to your tour guide telling you about the history of these two great pyramids which were built in the 25th century BC.
After Dahshur you will move to the village of Mit Rahina to visit the open air museum of Memphis ,on the way to the museum you will watch the real local life of this beautiful small village ,in the museum you will see the remains of the ancient Capital of Memphis and the huge statue of king Ramses II.
After Memphis museum you will move to Sakkara ancient cemetery where you will see the oldest pyramid was ever built in Egypt - the step pyramid - dates back to the 27th century BC and the Mastaba ancient individual tombs with ite scenes an d remains of colors on the its walls dated back to over 4500 Years ago .
After Visiting Sakkra you will be transferred to your hotel
Departure Point :The hotel in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.