Daily Buses from Yerevan to Tehran
The bus will depart from the Kilika Bus Terminal of Yerevan at 10:00 and supposedly takes around 24 hours to get to Tehran. Please be ready at the front of the counter at 09:30. The Buses are luxury and you will have a lot of space for your legs. During the journey you will get juice, snacks, chocolate.
It is very good idea to buy the ticket in advance.
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- The buses depart from the Kilika Bus Terminal of Yerevan everyday at 10:00. The agency name is “Gity Peyma”. Yerevan, the capital of Armenia, is a little city. It is not very confusing to get around. If your hotel or accomodation is in the Yerevan the taxi driver will take max 4$ to get you to the Kilika Bus terminal. If your taxi driver does not speak English do not worry about that tell them "Kilikia avtokayan" and he will bring you to the exact Terminal.
Do not forget to bring your passport.
Important: Iran is currently under an economic sanction from the West, so your debit and credit card can’t be used in Iran. So, before getting to Iran, plan your trip, and get some USD or EUR for your entire trip.
The Trip will finish in Azadi Bus Terminal.
Departure Point :Yerevan, Yerevan
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.