Daily Capri Island Tour from Naples all inclusive
Discover Capri,one of the most famous island in the world. You will reach the island by hydrofoil and you will have a stop in the famous "piazzetta", the nickname of the small square Umberto I,which is one of the landmark of the island.Walk along the narrow streets, where you can find many Italian clothing shops as well as handcrafted shops.Visit the belvedere of Augustus’ Gardens where you can have an aerial view of Mt. Solaro, via Krupp and the famous "Faraglioni", natural landmark of Capri.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Light Lunch
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation on the island
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Optional activity Blue Grotto by boat ( site open sea conditions permitting
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Giardini di Augusto, Via Matteotti 2, 80076, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Augustus Gardens are not far away and the view of the Faraglioni and the twisty road of Via krupp with its extraordinary shapes will be stunning.
Pass By: Piazza Umberto I, Via San Francesco 1, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Discover "La Piazzetta", the main square of Capri also called "the little theatre of the world", where a few meters away from each other sit princesses of the Northern Kingdoms, American billionaires and common people.
Pass By: Monte Solaro, 80007 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Get the best views across the island of Capri from the chairlift up to Monte Solaro, the highest point on the Italian island.
The chairlift cost is not included in the price.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Capri's most iconic sight is the dramatic Faraglioni, three towering rock formations which jut out from the Mediterranean just off the island's coast. Enjoy the panoramic view from the island.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
24 hours after the booking you will receive an email with the pickup time and the meeting instructionsPorts
- Molo Beverello, Porto di Napoli
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Note that for the tour "Capri with Blue Grotto - all inclusive" if the Blue Grotto will be closed for reasons of force majeure, it will be replaced by a boat trip around the island.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.