Daily Cruise from Paros to Delos Mykonos
One day cruise to Delos and Mykonos starts from Naousa.First stop is Delos, where you’ll have three hours on your disposal to discover the findings of one of the biggest and most organized settlements of Ancient Greece. Apollo’s sanctuary, Lions’ road and the temple of Leto, as well as the archaeological museum of Delos which has several remarkable exhibits, are some of what you are going to admire.Second stop is Mykonos where you will have four hours to roam around the narrow streets of the town, visit the beautiful “Small Venice” and the traditional windmills. The “Island of the Winds” will carry you away with its cosmopolitan nature and it’s Cycladic beauty. Do your shopping at popular branded shops and enjoy your coffee or your food in a blue and white scenery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private bus transfer including in the price to Naoussa and back.
- All Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance to Delos
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Delos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Delos, 846 00 Greece
a “floating” archaeological site dedicated to god Apollo. On Delos the entrance fee is 12,00 euro per person. With a 3 hour stop, visitors have the time to admire the unique archaeological site.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mykonos Town, Mykonos Town, Mykonos, Cyclades, South Aegean
After Delos, our next stop is Mykonos, with a total duration of your stay in the island, being 3 hours and 30 minutes with Alexander and 3 hours and 15 minutes with Naxos Star, you will have the opportunity to enjoy and walk at the beautiful backstreets, the irresistible Small Venice (Mikri Venetia), the windmills and many more sightseeing spots. You can also spend your free time on the island, by enjoying the local shops or the numerous restaurants & the cafeterias among the seaside.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up and drop-off, with a private shared bus, from certain points in Paros to Naoussa port & v.v. are included in the price of the ticket. Please be 10 min prior at meeting points.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.