Daily Cruise, Swim, Fisherman Cuisine
TRUE CROATIA STORY
ENJOYING A DAY ON THE SEA...THE FISHERMAN WAY...
Which day? Any day of the week you desire...
Start? As early as you want or as late as you desire...we recommend leaving the Biograd marina/port between 9-11 a.m. to make the most of your day
Meeting point? The local famous bakery Klara ("Klara Bakery Store") in the center of Croatian town Biograd na Moru (HR-23210 Postal Code), address Trg Petra Svačića 1 (next to the Biograd Main Bus Station) or at the entrance of the Biograd central marina ILIRIJA – or in case you cannot make either of the two, let us know and we will organize transport for you...
Route & Duration? First decide length & type of your sea journey the local fisherman way – few hours cruise, half a day or full day cruise...check out these various options!
Lunch&Dinner (the fisherman way – unique as never tasted before... including wine & beverages)
Soft drinks & light snacks
Local wine and grapes to taste
Professional Crew (English & German Speaking)
per adult from
4 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Breakfast, Snorkeling gear + Fishing gear + local fisherman teaching you how to fish, Lunch (the fisherman way – unique as never tasted before... including wine & beverages), Local wine grapas& more
What's excluded :
- This cruise lasts the full day and depending on your habits and enjoyment, we will stay either till the sunset or till midnight (at no extra charge), since again the local fisherman way they stay how long they please, and how the atmosphere develops. During this most recommended cruise, we would take you on a cruise from Biograd marina until the entrance islands of Kornati, that is to the island of Žižanj, where there is just for you a private beach and pier as well as local fisherman private house with all one needs (fully equipped with water, electricity, beds, toilet and more important terrace, barbeque, music and much much more…). We can spend all day there, or we can make pit stops and a surrounding visit from there of bays and hidden sea gems. Of course, if you wish we can include before coming to the island of Žižanj visits to aforementioned few amazing bays (e.g. Little Hawaii, Zaklopica, Pašman island coastal inlets, etc.) as well as visits to the island of Žut and/or island or Vrgada that are on the way to Žižanj...
Departure Point :Biograd na Moru, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
The local famous bakery Klara ("Klara Bakery Store") in the center of Croatian town Biograd na Moru (HR-23210 Postal Code), address Trg Petra Svačića 1 (next to the Biograd Main Bus Station) or at the entrance of the Biograd central marina ILIRIJA – or in case you cannot make either of the two, let us know and we will organize transport for you...
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.