Daily dive tour at Gordon Rocks
Description Tour in Gordon Rocks.
Gordon Rocks is an exciting point of any diving experience in the Galapagos Islands. This is the top of a submerged cone at the northeast end of Santa Cruz Island. It is sometimes referred to as "the washing machine" for a good reason. The northern rocks and their surroundings are what remains of a caldera. Under the water there are submerged pinnacles and a channel between which very strong currents are created, there is no depth, so this site is an advanced diving site
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
our Daily Galapagos Diving Tour - Immerse yourself in Gordon Rocks; It is an amazing daily tour. This daily diving tour in Galapagos will take you through the most incredible places to dive in Gordon Rocks. You will enjoy the most important water activities of this place. Make this tour the best way to explore all corners of the Galapagos beauties.
Departure Point :Ave Charles Darwin 526, Puerto Ayora, Ecuador
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.