Daily Everest Scenic Flight via Helicopter
Helicopter Tour in Nepal is a pleasurable and exciting activity. Those who cannot go for weeks long trekking in the Himalayas and have an altitude sickness, they can easily fulfill their dream and experience the essence of trekking via helicopter tour in Nepal. The Himalayan range in the north has more than 100 peaks that are over 6000m of which 8 summits are among the world's highest mountains in the world.
Note:- We can do this Helicopter Tour all over the year, however, the weather can be unfavorable sometime. In case if the weather doesn't favor us, you will get a refund. Or you can do Everest Scenic Flight at your convenient time and get a refund of difference amount.
And also second option for you is, you can do the Annapurna Base Camp Heli Ride from Pokhara (with Landing on Base Camp ) and Everest Scenic Flight in the same cost.
per adult from
What's included :
- Heli-tour to Everest Base Camp
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Your insurance
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Kalapathhar Landing fee (USD 100) and Everest View Hotel landing (USD 100)
- Sagarmath National Park Fee (USD 30)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Everything that is not mentioned in the inclusion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mount Everest, Sagarmatha National Park 00977 Nepal
You will get to see the glorious view of mighty Mount Everest up close.
Pass By: Kala Pattar, 44600 Nepal
Get even more close view of all the mountains of Everest range from Kala Pathhar.
Pass By: Everest View Point, Kyangjuma, Sagarmatha National Park Nepal
Stop by the Everest View Point and enjoy a light breakfast while enjoying the magnificent view of surrounding mountains.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all our clients from their respective Hotels.
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.