Daily excursion to Sipán (museum and archeological site) we start earlier.
We started two hours before the competition, at 8:30 in the morning, this gives us more time in each place to visit.
Our tour guides are bilingual and the office staff too.
Ventarrón, our oldest pyramid, sometimes needs repair of structures or maintenance, so if it is not possible to visit it we offer you the Brünning museum, here is a very complete sample of the entire history of our region with more than two thousand archaeological pieces originals
Consider this in case a change is necessary. We always do three places per day.
We stop at Lambayeque, in a traditional restaurant, for lunch, which is not included.
Upon return we leave the group at your hotel, bus station or in the main city square.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guidance service in English or Spanish
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch is not included in the price, nor tickets.
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Ventarron
- Entry/Admission - Museo de sitio Huaca Rajada - Sipan
- Entry/Admission - Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico Ventarron, Pomalca, Chiclayo 14000 Peru
With temporary jobs, it may be closed and we have to visit another place in replacement (Brünning Museum or Túcume)
The oldest pyramid found until today on the north coast of Peru, located next to an imposing mountain that dominates the landscape, here have been found wall paintings of almost five thousand years old preserved amazingly. Three levels of the platform can be seen with Access suitable for tourists. It is a perfect complement for archeology lovers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo de sitio Huaca Rajada - Sipan, Sipan, Chiclayo 14000 Peru
The famous archaeological site of Sipán is visited in a group, we cross the pyramids with the original locations of the most important tombs, then we visit its site museum, which today has three nobility tombs with its original objects.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum, Juan Pablo Vizcardo Y Guzman 895, Lambayeque Peru
This is the best museum you will see, not only for the beauty of the pieces it houses, but for its design, its presentation. Here you will see the first three graves discovered by Peruvian archaeologists at the Sipán site since 1987, a priest and two pre-Columbian kings whom we call 'Lords of Sipán'. Although it is not allowed to take photographs, you will have one of the best memories of the trip. It is a mandatory site for those who come to visit our region.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in the center of the city, if you are outside the center, we thank you to coordinate with us beforehand.Airports
- Cornel Ruiz Airport, Chiclayo Peru
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.