Daily excursion to Túcume, Pácc forest and Sicán museum.
We started two hours before the competition, at 8:30 in the morning, this gives us more time in each place to visit.
Our tour guides are bilingual and the office staff too.
We stop at a traditional restaurant, for lunch, which is not included.
Upon return we leave the group at your hotel, bus station or in the main city square.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Professional guidance service in English or Spanish
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch is not included in the price, nor tickets.
- Entry/Admission - Sican Museum
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico Bosque de Pomac
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sican Museum, Av. San Martin s/n, Ferrenafe Peru
Our trip begins with the visit in this museum, here are two elite tombs, both with their original objects, recreations in original size. This is our most didactic museum and a very good way to visit it is to start early, if we start at 8:30, we are probably the first (or the only) tourists in the museum and we can visit it calmly.
Here it is allowed to take pictures.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Santuario Historico Bosque de Pomac, Bosque de Pomac, Ferrenafe Peru
This place is an extensive forest of approximately six thousand hectares, here, in its central part there are more than ten pyramids surrounded by typical vegetation of an equatorial dry forest and you can see archeology, history and nature. Our accredited guides know how to identify some species, they carry basic equipment for nature observation for the group.
It is important to wear a hat, insect repellent and if possible long-sleeved clothing.
Foreigners have a different entrance ticket, the price is 30 soles.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tucume, Tucume, Lambayeque Region
Túcume is the best way to end this trip, here archeology and nature blend harmoniously and there is the possibility of walking towards the pyramid called 'Huaca Las Balsas', the only one open to the public on this route.
On the way to the pyramid there is a small community that is dedicated to livestock and bird breeding, it is very picturesque.
We make a brief visit to the site museum that stores original objects unearthed by archaeologists in the extensive archaeological site.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in the center of the city, if you are outside the center, we thank you to coordinate with us beforehand.Airports
- Cornel Ruiz Airport, Chiclayo Peru
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.