Daily Hofburg Palace & Sisi Museum Skip-the-line Guided Tour
Famous Hofburg Imperial Palace stands proudly in the middle of Old Town and waits for your visit. Get inside easily with your group and see Imperial Apartments, Sisi Museum and all Austrian heritage during one guided tour!
During your stay in Vienna you can’t miss the Hofburg Imperial Palace Complex. It was the residence of the Habsburgs for over 600 years and thus the centre of the Holy Roman Empire. As it is Top Attraction take the essence and explore whole area inside with Expert guide and stay in well-organized group.
Visit Hofburg Imperial Palace the Top 1 Attraction in Vienna with 5-Stars Guide, avoid long queue and enjoy Skip-the line tickets to this palace
Enjoy apartments, Sisi Museum and even Silver Collection!
You will learn the history of Vienna, Habsburgs Family and Austrian heritage inside Palace Complex
Find out selected secrets about this place and residents who lived here and see the stunning Silver Collection and learn about Princess Sissi colorful life
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hours Guided Tour of Hofburg Palace Complex
- The tour is led by 5-Stars Guide with official license
- Skip-the-line ticket to Hofburg Palace: Imperial Rooms, Sisi Museum and Silver Collection
- Sightseeing in a small well-organized group
- Entry/Admission - The Hofburg
- Entry/Admission - Sisi Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Michaelerplatz, Vienna Austria
From here you will start your walking tour with your guide. Feel the vibes of the historic city center and find out fascinating legends and unique facts about Hofburg Palace.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Michaelskirche, Michaelerplatz 4-5, 1010 Wien, Austria
Right next to your meeting point and Hofburg Palace there is Michaelskirche, enjoy quick look from the outside at this interesting church with stunning tower and then enter Hofburg.
Stop At: The Hofburg, Michaelerkuppel, Vienna 1010 Austria
Meet the true Habsburg empire! Explore whole palace complex with museums. Look at amazing architecture in front, step inside magnificent gardens and discover interior. See Conference Room - room was used for the ministerial conferences which were chaired by the emperor. See private bedrooms of imperial couple, their Saloons for guests, Elisabeth's Dressing Room and much more as the whole interior includes 24 different rooms. Also admire Silver Collection with Valuable porcelain and crystal glasses, which provides insights into the court dining culture of the imperial dynasty.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sisi Museum, Michaelerkuppel Hofburg, Kaiserappartements, Vienna 1010 Austria
Walk inside Sisi Museum, it presents over 300 personal items that belonged to Elisabeth like her dresses, parasols, gloves, beauty preparations. It shows her beauty cult, obsession with being slim and athletic performance.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Historic Center of Vienna, Vienna Austria
The Hofburg Palace is located right in heart of Historic Center of Vienna. Explore this magnificent Palace - the Top1 Attraction with great commentary from your 5-Stars guide.
Departure Point :Raiffeisenlandesbank Niederösterreich-Wien AG Austria, Michaelerplatz 3, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.