Daily Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tour from Naples
This tour will allow you to visit the ancient city of Pompeii that is still the most visited archaeological site in the world, the eruption of Vesuvius that buried has made it a immortal city. Continue the tour with a drive along the Amalfi Coast, a unique place protected by the UNESCO as a worldwide heritage of the Humanity, where the wild nature is mixed with the ancient fishing villages built between the rocks of the cliff.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide (Audio Guide from November to March)
What's excluded :
- Pompeii entrance fee - € 16,00 per adult
- Optional Activity costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Take the chance to visit in only 2 hours the ruins of the Roman city of Pompeii, the vast archaeological area under the UNESCO patronage.
Pass By: Forum, Via Villa dei Misteri, 80045 Pompeii Italy
The Forum was the centre of Pompeii when it was first founded and even after the city's enlargement, when it could hardly be called 'central', it remained the focus of political, economic and religious life.
Pass By: Stabian Baths (Terme Stabiane), Via Del Foro, 26, Pompeii Italy
The Stabian Baths take their name from the fact that they lie at the intersection of the Via Stabiana and the Via dell'Abbondanza. They are the oldest baths in Pompeii and four different building phases can be identified.
Pass By: Tempio di Giove Capitolino, Via Del Tempio Di Giove, 18, 00186 Pompeii Italy
The Temple of Jupiter, dedicated to the Capitoline triad of Jupiter, Juno and Minerva, dominates the north side of the Forum.
Pass By: Macellum, Via Villa Dei Misteri Regio VII, Building 12, 80045 Pompeii Italy
The Macellum, or food market, stands in the north-east corner of the Forum. The complex, built in the imperial age as a covered market, had a large number of shops on its periphery on the Via degli Augustali and on the Forum as well as on the inside under a colonnade around its large internal court.
Pass By: Duomo di Sant'Andrea, Piazza Duomo, 84011, Amalfi Italy
The St. Andrew Cathedral is a medieval Roman Catholic cathedral in the Piazza del Duomo in Amalfi downtown.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
24 hours after the booking you will receive an email with the pickup time and the meeting instructionsPorts
- Molo Beverello, Port of Naples
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The itinerary can be rearranged due to high visitations to Pompeii in the morning.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- During the low season from November to to March the live guide inside Pompeii will be replaced by an official interactive audio guide for groups of less than six.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.