Daily private tour on the Amalfi Coast with the fabulous inflatable Clubman 24
Spend a wonderful day on a fabulous Clubman 24 inflatable boat. The inflatable boat we offer is modern and spacious. At the bow there is a comfortable sundeck including cushions. At the stern, a sofa that can be transformed into a sundeck is the ideal boat for sea lovers. The inflatable boat is a kind of dynamic and captivating boat, it makes the tour sparkling and fun in all its aspects. The skipper will accompany you on a fantastic day tour full of surprising places, all to be discovered. We will start sailing below the coast. A first stop will take place in Erchie, to immerse yourself in clear waters, indulging in moments of pure relaxation and letting yourself be pampered by the rays of a splendid sun together with the light sea breeze. Another stop will be made in Atrani and also in this case, thanks to a dip and a nice swim. Before reaching Amalfi it will be possible to stop again to cool off in the crystal clear waters of inlets that can only be reached by sea.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free storage for excess luggage on the pier
- All port taxes, mooring fees
- Beach towels
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Lunch bag
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Fishing equipment
- English / Italian tour guide on request, with the addition of a supplement
- The use of the sails is at the captain's discretion, bearing in mind the weather conditions
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer / Wine
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
A dream come true. Private tour on a fabulous CLubman 24 inflatable boat to discover the wonders of the Amalfi Coast
The tour includes:
Departure at 9:30 am from Salerno at the Elidiport piers, Via Molo Manfredi, where we will start sailing below the coast to fully admire the beauties of the Amalfi Coast, stop to immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters of Erchie, Atrani and the many inlets accessible only from the sea .
Stop in Amalfi, with the possibility where a guide is required.
Ancient maritime republic with a glorious past of maritime conquests; we will walk through the unique and romantic streets until we reach the Cathedral of Sant'Andrea, a 9th century Roman Catholic cathedral which houses the relics of the Apostle Sant'Andrea.
We will continue our journey along the Amalfi Coast to discover the unique charm of Conca dei Marini.
"ON REQUEST IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO LUNCH IN ONE OF THE RESTAURANTS ACCESSIBLE ONLY BY THE SEA (lunch not included in the price)"
Return at 4.30 pm
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Elidiport Srl, Via, Molo Manfredi porto di Salerno, 84121 Salerno SA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport, Via Olmo, snc, 84092 Bellizzi SA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/7/2020 - 10/31/2020
2/7/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.