Daily Tour To lowest Point On Earth 400 Meters Below The Sea Level
It would be a travesty to come to Jordan and miss the Dead Sea. At 400m below sea level, this extraordinary body of intense blue water, polished smooth like oiled skin on a windless day in winter or ruffled into salty whitecaps during the summer winds, lies at the lowest point on earth. The extreme salinity of the water has nothing to do with the Dead Sea being below sea level; rather it comes about because of the high evaporation rate.
Dead Sea salts and minerals have long been exploited for their skin-friendly properties – although they don’t always feel that friendly. While swimming in the sea, you’ll discover cuts you never knew you had (don’t shave before visiting), and if any water gets in your eyes, be prepared for a few minutes of agony. In fact, ‘swimming’ is probably a misnomer – bobbing is nearer the mark as the buoyancy experienced in the Dead Sea makes it difficult to move through the water.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English Speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to any resort or hotel or local beach
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dead Sea Region, Dead Sea Region
A day of rest and relaxation at the Dead Sea Jordan, the world’s lowest point on earth, 400 meters below sea level, is one of the most spectacular and breathtaking landscapes in the world.
Sparsely populated and serene, the area is surrounded by mountains to the east and rolling hills to the west giving the Dead Sea its unique beauty and all-natural scenery. The therapeutic benefits of the Dead Sea have been around for centuries. The air is close to 8 times richer in oxygen than at sea level. The unique combination of climatic conditions and the elements of the sun, water, mud, and the air, have been known to be very beneficial to rejuvenate and relax the body, all while detoxifying and cleansing the body.
Your driver will assist to pick any hotel or resort or local Beach.
At the beach, visitors often spend hours floating on the sea and wrapping themselves with the therapeutic Dead Sea mud. Give it a try and enjoy the benefits of the rich minerals in both the mud and the salts.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any Area in AmmanThe driver will be waiting at your hotel lobby holding a signboard with your name on it.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.