Daily Trip To Mostar and Međugorje from Dubrovnik
The excursion starts from your hotel in Dubrovnik. Your first stop will be Mostar after 2,5 hours of driving. You will have a city tour along medieval streets will inspire you with stories from the past. You will see a famous Mostar Bridge that connects left and the right side of the Neretva river. After the sightseeing, you will have lunch in one of the most popular restaurants and you will try famous cevapi. We continue towards Medjugorje that is 40 minutes away from Mostar. During this tour we hope you will experience the spirit of this little town. After the sightseeing you will have some free time for a lunch, prayer, climb the Apparition Hill or attend a Mass. Return back to Dubrovnik in late evening.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Local Guide Mostar and Medjugorje
- Lunch in Mostar
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks and any extras not specified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mostar, Mostar, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
The historic town of Mostar, spanning a deep valley of the Neretva River, developed in the 15th and 16th centuries as an Ottoman frontier town and during the Austro-Hungarian period in the 19th and 20th centuries. Mostar has long been known for its old Turkish houses and Old Bridge, Stari Most, after which it is named.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Medugorje, Medugorje, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Medjugorje ("between the hills") has become well known in Bosnia-Hercegovina, and the world, because of six young people who claim to have seen visions of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Beginning on June 24, 1981, the Blessed Mother appeared to, and later told the visionaries, God sent her to our world to help us convert our hearts and lives back to Him.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If the guests are accommodated in walking zone of the Old town, nearest additional meeting point for the pick up will be advised.OBLIGATORY: Travelers need to have valid visa (if needed) and passport to enter the Bosnia and HerzegovinaTravelers need to check before they book this trip if Bosnia and Herzegovina requires visa from them to enter the country.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not suitable for infants.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.