Daily Trip to National Park Kornati Islands from Zadar
The excursion starts from the center of Zadar where you will meet your guide. After the embarkation, breakfast will be served on board. During the whole excursion you will have drinks on board. Lunch will be served in a small fisherman settlement on the island. You will have plenty of time for swimming and sunbathing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Breakfast and lunch on board
- National Park Kornati Entrance Fee
What's excluded :
- Drinks and any other extras that are not specified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kornati Islands National Park, Kornati Islands National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Kornati islands include 89 uninhabited islands, islets, and reefs, for a total area of 217 km2, and are famous for the cliffs. It seems that the number of islands is even bigger because an old saying says: “As many days in a year, as many Kornati islands”. The biggest part of the Park is in fact its main island, Kornat, and the entire archipelago was named after it. The greatest fans of the Kornati islands are the boaters who find there what they seek the most: a sunny labyrinth of sea and islands, and the peace of the untouched nature.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Crkva Sv. Donata, Grgura Mrganića, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not recommended for infants.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of your travels are safe. We follow the highest health & safety recommendations from national institutions and adhere to all the global hygiene protocols for safe travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.