Daily Trip to Ston Walls and Saltworks with Oyster Tasting Incl. From Dubrovnik
The excursion starts from your hotel in Dubrovnik. After 1 h ride, you will arrive at little Medieval town of Ston where you will have a nice walk on the Ston city walls. After this walk of around 30 minutes, you will have an oyster tasting with a glass of local wine. After the tasting, we will proceed towards salt works. You will learn about the technological process of obtaining sea salt and its excellent quality. When the tour finishes you will receive a little gift box from Ston. Return back to Dubrovnik.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee Ston City Walls
- Entrance Fee Ston Saltworks
- Oyster Tasting With Glass of Wine
- Entry/Admission - Ston City Walls
- Entry/Admission - Ston Salt Works
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks and any extras that are not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ston City Walls, Ston Croatia
The walls of Ston were built in 1333 when Ston became a part of the Republic of Dubrovnik. Their purpose was to defend the Republic and the peninsula. Dubrovnik government in 1335 and amended in 1370 and is considered one of the best planned and best structured cities in Europe. The walls of Ston were a massive architecture and construction feat. Originally 7000-meters long (22 965 ft.), they consist of several parts; the Ston city walls, the Mali Ston city walls and the Big wall with its three forts.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ston Salt Works, 20230, Ston, Ston 20230 Croatia
Where sea shoals meet the sun, in the bays with natural broad shallow shelves, saltworks emerge. They are the mines of the treasure collected under the blazing sun, and it is only through hard work that this treasure becomes available and harvestable at one time during the year, making it even more valuable and even more appreciated. Salt. White gold!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All travelers that are accommodated in the walking zone inside Dubrovnik old town, nearest pick up point accessible by car will be advised.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.