Daily visit The birds to the rhythm of the tides with Lisbon transfer
Surprise yourself with the biodiversity that is so close to Lisbon. The Tagus Estuary Natural Reserve receives 120,000 birds simultaneously, with a regular occurrence of 200 birds.
At EVOA, strategically implemented paths and shelters allow birds to be closely observed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Telescope and binoculars
- Entry/Admission - EVOA
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: EVOA, 2600 Vila Franca de Xira, Portugal
People will hold a guided birding session
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect customers near the airportAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/12/2019 - 10/21/2021
Wednesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.