Daintree and Cape Tribulation Tour from Cairns
Travel in air-conditioned comfort in your luxury purpose-built vehicle to Cape Tribulation; through some of the oldest rainforest in the world.
Enjoy a guided rainforest walk through Mossman Gorge, a cruise on the Daintree River, delicious tropical lunch set amongst the rainforest, and a walk on famous Cape Tribulation Beach. Stop at the Daintree Ice Cream Company for a refreshing fruit ice cream before returning home.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Travel in comfort in a custom-built vehicle
- Professional driver guide
- Driver guided walk in Mossman Gorge
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 1 hr Daintree River Cruise
- Barbecue lunch at Noah's Creek
- Walk on Cape Tribulation beach
- Exotic fruit ice cream at The Daintree Ice Cream Company
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree Ferry crossing
- Live commentary on board
- Audio commentary available for German, Italian, French, Spanish, Japanese and Mandarin
- Entry/Admission - Mossman Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Daintree River Cruise Centre
- Entry/Admission - Daintree National Park
- Entry/Admission - Daintree Ice Cream Company
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- NO pickup from Machans Beach, Holloways Beach and Yorkeys Knob.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mossman Gorge, Daintree National Park, Queensland 4873 Australia
Explore the ancient rainforest of Mossman Gorge - home of the Kuku Yalanji people, and part of the Daintree Rainforest; the world's oldest surviving tropical rainforest. Your experienced driver guide will take you on a guided walk here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Daintree River Cruise Centre, 2914 Mossman - Daintree Rd PMB 4, Daintree QLD 4873, Australia
Enjoy a 1 hour cruise on the Daintree River- an intricate eco-system home to a range of Australian wildlife including the elusive Saltwater Crocodile.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Daintree National Park, Tropical Research Station, Cape Tribulation, Queensland 4873 Australia
A BBQ lunch is included in a private rainforest setting; this location is home to some of the world's most primitive plant species including the Idiospermum.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cape Tribulation Beach, Cape Tribulation, Queensland Australia
Walk on renowned Cape Tribulation beach, famous for being where the Rainforest meets the Reef. This place was named by Captain Cook on his voyage of discovery. Your driver guide will share their knowledge of this stunning location.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mount Alexandra Lookout, Cape Tribulation Rd, Cape Tribulation, Queensland QLD 4873 Australia
Take in the amazing views across the Rainforest canopy and out to where the Daintree River meets the Coral Sea - the perfect photo opportunity!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Daintree Ice Cream Company, 1819 Cape Tribulation Rd, Diwan QLD 4873, Australia
The tour includes an afternoon refreshment at the Daintree Ice Cream Company. A tasting cup with 4 local ice cream flavours, made from ingredients grown in their on-site organic fruit orchard.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Down Under Tours - Day Tours, 26 Redden St, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
This tour is operated by Down Under Tours- the leading day tour operator in Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef Region. Our local guides have a vast knowledge and experience to share with our passengers on our day tours.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your exact pickup time and location will be confirmed by the operator after you have booked. Please be ready at the confirmed pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your confirmed pickup time.
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers are recommended to walk to the Hilton Hotel for tour pickup as port pickup/drop-off is not available
- GPS commentary available in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin and Japanese
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.