Daintree River Cruise
Join your one hour Daintree River cruise offering two different departure points along a twelve kilometre stretch of the river. This gives you the best opportunities to see wildlife and the diversity of this amazing eco system.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-hour river cruise
- Bonus 'pass' to travel on another cruise free (subject to availability)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- One hour cruises depart regularly from both Daintree Village as well as from Daintree Gateway which is located 200 meters before Daintree River Ferry Crossing. This gives visitors the best opportunities to see wildlife and the diversity of this amazing eco system. From rainforest to mangroves the scenery is spectacular. The Upper Daintree section from Daintree Village is especially popular for bird watching and departures from near the Daintree River Ferry Crossing (Daintree Gateway) offers spectacular views of Thornton Peak, rainforest and mangroves.
Please note your first cruise will depart from Daintree Village, Check-in is at Daintree Tourist Information Centre located in Daintree Village. Times listed above are from Daintree Village Only. All extra bonus cruises can depart from either Daintree Village or from near Daintree Ferry river crossing. Look for the big Croc Head. Cruise times available from near the ferry will be advised on check-in in the village.
Departure Point :5 Stewart St, Daintree QLD 4873, Australia
Departure Time :Daintree Village (Daintree Jetty) Departures 8.30am, 9.45am, 11.00am, 12.30pm, 2.00pm, 3.30pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Second Cruise *free is subject to seat availability on either of our cruises and on condition that fare paying are already booked on a scheduled cruise departure. Fare paying passengers on their first cruise are given priority on seat availability. Second cruise *free passengers are welcome to return on a later cruise date for up to 30 days. Proof of identity and Crocodile Express Pass is required on all passengers travelling on 'extra cruise'.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.