Daintree River Dawn Cruise
Premium small-group wildlife cruises with a maximum of 10 aboard ensuring personalised attention. Cruises aim to provide close views of highly sought-after birds, crocodiles and snakes, as well as ‘unique insight’ into the ecology of the Daintree River. Boat used is a unique ‘hybrid’ vessel utilising both a regular outboard and an incredible electric motor to aid wildlife viewing. Dawn cruises are a great way to start your day exploring the Daintree Rainforest. Experience the river at its most picturesque: cool, calm and serene with stunning reflections.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Daintree Boatman Nature Tours
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Daintree Boatman Nature Tours, Daintree Village 1 Stewart St, Daintree, Queensland 4873 Australia
Start your day with a cruise on the mighty Daintree river. This 2 hour cruise takes you on journey of discovery exploring the main river and its tributaries in search of iconic wildlife including crocodiles, birds and snakes. The dawn cruise showcases the river at is most picturesque and serene as the boat travels along the smooth waters of the Daintree river. The river meanders through tranquil farmland and into the bounds of the Daintree rainforest from its freshwater origins into the saline tributaries to explore the mangroves and surrounds. The small boat allows for up to 10 passengers to experience the river in comfort with a professional guide to personalise the experience. Tours depart from the Daintree Village boat ramp.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Daintree Village, 2 Stewart St, Daintree QLD 4873, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended to bring a hat and jacket for weather protection
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Vessel is roofless but has a dual Bimini roof that can be erected in inclement conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Currently operating with reduced passenger numbers to ensure social distancing maintained throughout the cruise. People that are unwell are requested to not attend. Management retain the right to refuse entry to those showing signs of illness. Seats and equipment is sanitised between cruises.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.