Dala and riverside villages by bike, half day (Yangon)
Biking outskirt of southern Yangon (Dala town and riverside villages) is very beautiful day escape and going to be a great experience adventure trip. People lifestyles, a busy jetty, Yangon River front, riverside villages and we’ll be biking along the famous Twante Canal. Friendly villagers, beautiful lakes, a shady road, and a lovely countryside just close to Yangon. Easy to travel around by bike and you're going to have an experience-rich travel on this half day tour by bike and ferry. Almost ending time seeing Chu-Chu recycle souvenir shop, a candle workshop and visiting to almost 100 years monk body (not decomposed) that displayed in a monastery complex. Fresh drinks and snacks and a ferry ride over Yangon River included.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Yangon
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Yangon, 339 Bo Gyoke Aung San Road, Yangon (Rangoon) 11182 Myanmar
Bike tour to Dala and riverside villages near Yangon. Half day tour and seeing people's lifestyles, countryside, Yangon river, villages, lakes and some cottages.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Along the Strand Road (Strand Hotel) in Yangon.
Departure Time :7am in the morning or 2:30pm in the afternoon
Return Detail :Ending at the Strand Hotel. Client can go back to hotel on foot if it's near from Strand Hotel or by taxi if further the hotel located.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is formal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.