Dalat white water rafting & countryside -1 day tour
Da Lat is famous for beautiful landscapes, breath-taking views, natural waterfalls and hills, which attracts a large number of visitors coming to explore and relax each year. Of all the Da Lat exploring tours, the one who is paid much attention and chosen by a lot of travellers, especially the ones who are interested in thrilling and challenging trip is the white water rafting one, along with a trip to explore the peaceful life of the villages in the area. In this article, we are going to share the plan of Da Lat white water rafting & countryside tour as well as useful tips for who have interest in taking part in this amazing tour.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel/ the meeting point
- Air-conditioned transportation
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- High-quality rafting gear which meets the standards of testing and safety.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- All other expenses not mentioned in the inclusion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elephant Waterfalls, Gia Lâm, Lâm Hà District, Lâm Đồng, Vietnam
In this tour, you will experience many challenges in different levels from class II to class IV with over 11 rapids in 3 and a half hours.
This tour is suitable for everyone, from beginners to professional players. Besides the rafting, you can free jumping from the top of the rock cliff as 11m and 6m high. After finishing the rafting tour you will be guided by our tour guide to explore the peaceful village of Vietnam, such as Traditional Silk Factory, Minority Villages, Elephant Waterfalls, Coffee plantations, Weasel coffee farm and Flower and Vegetable Plantations.
At the end of the tour, you can visit Cricket Farm and enjoy deep-fried crickets with some cup of rice wine if desired.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :23 Đường Trương Công Định, Phường 1, Thành phố Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.