Dali Museum and Costa Brava Small Group Tour
Discover the Costa Brava and learn about Dalí on this small group tour with pick-up at your hotel.
Get immersed in the pristine scenery of Costa Brava and breath it's unique surroundings and nature. In Figueres, Dalí's hometown, you will visit the Dalí Museum, considered the largest surrealist object in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off in Barcelona city (between 8 and 9 am)
- Small-group (maximum 8 people)
- Professional local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided visit to the Dalí Museum
What's excluded :
- Tickets to the Dalí Museum (approx. 15€) To be paid to the guide, the day of your tour.
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Dali Theatre-Museum
- Entry/Admission - Dali.Joyas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona Spain
Start this tour directly from your hotel or apartment in Barcelona city. We come to pick you up, so please be sure to let us know exactly where you are staying.
Enjoy an overview of Barcelona city along the route, pass by Catalunya Square, Barcelona Cathedral, Passeig de Gracia and the Gaudi Houses, such as the Batllo and the Pedrera, and many other highlights.
Stop At: Figueres centre, 17600 Figueres, Girona, Spain
Continue your tour to Figueres, a small town near the French border and the birthplace of Salvador Dalí, only fifteen kilometres away from the Mediterranean Sea, at the foot of the Pyrenees and surrounded by three natural parks.
You'll be fascinated by the Dalí Theatre-Museum, both inside and outside, and by the vibrant lifestyle of this small town.
Explore the streets where Dalí spent his early years, as well as some of the places he frequented as an adult.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dali Theatre-Museum, Gala-Salvador Dali Square, 5 Salvador Dali 5, 17600, Figueres Spain
Dali wanted to leave a mark on his own native city and decided to built the Dali Theatre-Museum upon the ruins of the old municipal theatre.
This present that Dali gave to the city is considered as the largest work of surrealist art in the world. Plunge deep into the painter's creative mind by visiting the museum and experiencing a comprehensive collection of the peculiar exhibitions. Get prepared to be amazed by this inspiring piece of art that will definitely mark your day.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dali.Joyas, Carrer Maria Angels Vayreda s/n Corner with Pujada del Castell, 17600, Figueres Spain
Dalí Joyas is a permanent exhibition of the Dalí Theater-Museum in Figueres (Girona). The exhibition, which shows the jewels that Dalí designed between 1941 and 1979, includes the thirty-seven jewels of gold and precious stones from the Owen Cheatham collection, two jewels made later, and the twenty-seven drawings and sketches that Salvador Dalí made to design the jewels.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Costa Brava, Costa Brava, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Discover the beautiful coves of the Costa Brava with its turquoise water.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.- Pick-up time will be between 8 and 9 am. We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The private tour option includes the entrance tickets
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please let us know your children’s age to arrange the proper child seat.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.