Dallas Cruizer Tour
A unique guided tour of downtown Dallas in our all electric Cruizers. We have brought these tours back after numerous requests.
per adult from
What's included :
- licensed guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza, 646 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
Our guide will meet you at the starting point.
Stop At: Pioneer Plaza, Young and Griffin Streets, Dallas, TX 75202
Replica of cattle drive.
Worlds largest bronze cattle sculptures.
Great phot spot
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Dallas Police Memorial, S. Akard Street, Dallas, TX 75202
Memorial has been built to recall
the Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty.
A stainless steel construction emerges from the
site like a figurative officer’s shield and carries the
badge numbers and names of police killed in the line
Pass By: Dallas City Hall, 1500 Marilla St, Dallas, TX 75201-6318
Designed by IM Pei as an inverted pyramid.
Pass By: Thanks-Giving Square, 1627 Pacific Ave Bordered by Bryan Street, Pacific Avenue, and N Ervay Street, Dallas, TX 75201-3601
A public - private partnership complex consisting of a landscaped garden and non-denominational chapel.
Pass By: Giant Eyeball, 1607 Main St, Dallas, TX 75201-4713
30-ft. tall, realistically rendered fiberglass sculpture of a human eyeball in a fenced garden.
Pass By: Dallas, Dallas, Texas
Your guide will show you historical, and beautifal sights around downtown Dallas.
Departure Point :John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza, 646 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.