Dallas Highlights Tour
Join us on a journey through Dallas's Past and Present! This 4 hour tour will take you from the depths of the JFK assassination, the worst day in Dallas history, to the heights of the Dallas Arts District, a vibrant community celebrating life, culture, art and more! All the best Dallas has to offer!
We will travel by Train, Trolley and on Foot for a truly immersive experience. After our visit to Dealey Plaza your guide will help you purchase the $6 All Day Pass for the light rail to continue the experience! Everything else is included! We will travel back in time on the historic McKinney Avenue Trolley to Klyde Warren Park.
While surrounded by the inspiring Dallas Skyline, you will learn everything about the Dallas Arts District including the Dallas Museum of Art, the Nasher Sculpture Center, AT&T Performing Arts Center, the Perot Museum and more! We then board the Trolley again and head Downtown for more attractions including Thanksgiving Square as well as other surprises!
per adult from
4 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Walking tour led by professional, entertaining, local guide
- Visual aids in the form of a book of slides the guide displays
- Shady/Air Conditioned Stops
- Ride the historic McKinney Avenue Trolley
What's excluded :
- Gratuity for the guide
- Hotel Pick up/Drop off
- $6 ticket for the DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit)
- Entrance into the Reunion Tower (Upgrade)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark District, 500 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202-3521
The tour begins by exploring the dark events culminating in the assassination of John F Kennedy. We will see the School Book Depository, The John F Kennedy Memorial, the Old Red Courthouse and the site of the Assassination.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dallas Arts District, Flora Street, Dallas, TX 75201
Your expert guide will take you on a journey through the acclaimed Dallas Arts District. We will ride the quaint McKinney avenue trolley to Klyde Warren Park and see the best Dallas has to offer!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Klyde Warren Park, 1909 Woodall Rodgers Fwy, Dallas, TX 75201-2232
Klyde Warren Park is a wonder to behold. Built over a busy highway, it provides an oasis in the bustling city. the park connects downtown area with the popular Uptown district. Surrounded by the Dallas Skyline, your guide will tell you the history of the area and discuss Art, Architecture and City Life.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Dallas Museum of Art, 1717 N Harwood St, Dallas, TX 75201-2398
Learn the history of this world class museum, containing more than 25,000 works of art from all cultures and time periods spanning 5,000 years of human creativity.
Pass By: Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas - Economy in Action, 2200 N Pearl St, Dallas, TX 75201-2216
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is only one of 12 Federal Reserve Banks in the country. Hear why Dallas was chosen and why it's a vital part of the United States' Central Banking System.
Pass By: Nasher Sculpture Center, 2001 Flora St, Dallas, TX 75201-2336
The Nasher Sculpture Center is home to one of the finest collections of modern and contemporary sculptures in the world. Learn how Raymond and Patsy Nasher started on this epic journey and how they share their exquisite collection to the public.
Pass By: AT&T Performing Arts Center, 2100 Ross Ave Ste 650, Dallas, TX 75201-6709
The AT&T Performing Arts Center in the Dallas Arts District is a vibrant 10-acre site featuring three of the nation’s finest performance venues: the Winspear Opera House, Wyly Theatre and Strauss Square. There is no better place in Dallas to experience live performing arts. Your guide will tell you the history and let you know what's playing!
Pass By: Perot Museum of Nature and Science, 2201 N Field St, Dallas, TX 75201-1704
The Perot Museum is a natural history and science museum named in honor of Margot and Ross Perot. It's unique architecture is an attraction unto itself! Learn about it's collection but also how the building's design demonstrates scientific principles that provided living examples of engineering, sustainability and technology.
Pass By: Majestic Theater, 1925 Elm St, Dallas, TX 75201-4510
The Majestic Theatre opened its doors in 1921 as a vaudeville theater. It is the last remnant of Theater Row, the city's historic entertainment center on Elm Street. Dallas's Broadway! Learn the history of Theater Row and walk in the footsteps of some of the worlds biggest stars of Broadway, Film and Music!
Stop At: Thanks-Giving Square, 1627 Pacific Ave Bordered by Bryan Street, Pacific Avenue, and N Ervay Street, Dallas, TX 75201-3601
Thanks-Giving Square is a private park, a landscaped garden and non-denominational chapel building.Conceived in 1964 in the aftermath of the JFK Assassination, It celebrates Thanksgiving, or gratitude in action, which is recognized as a human constant present in cultures and faith traditions around the world.Learn the parks significance and visit the Chapel of Thanksgiving where you will see one of largest horizontally mounted stained-glass pieces in the world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Log Cabin Pioneers of Dallas, 100-198 N Record St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :West End Station, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.